This is one great way to put your personal stamp on a gift for someone special (or tailor it specifically to that someone special’s style). Start from scratch to make your own concert t-shirts, college t-shirts, funny t-shirts, gym t-shirts, mothers day t-shirt, fathers day shirts, valentines day shirts, birthday shirts or much more special occasions. Every order is reviewed by an expert artist, confirming that your design turns out exactly the way you envisioned it! Custom clothing is also an excellent gift idea for tradeshows, reunions or corporate gifts.
If you love this shirt, please click on the link to buy it now: Buy this Texas Rangers We’ve Signed RHP Jacob Degrom To A 5-year Contract Shirt
1. 100 oz. bars of .999 purity, typically the nicest ones are going to be clad in plastic (Englehard) and I generally pay anywhere from 1 to 4 percent over spot price, the higher premiums are the nicer ones typically. Spot price can be found at Platinum & Palladium| KITCO [ http://kitco.com/market ] or other listings. 3. 1 oz. coins, such as minted by the U.S. Treasury typically command higher premiums, generally 6–12% over spot, depending on the market and the dealer; often times these ranges can be somewhat negotiable, depending on the quantity you are buying. For instance, if you were to buy a “monster box” of silver, the dealer knows you want 500 ozs. that come in a large green plastic box, typically wrapped with a secure band in two directions, that has never been removed and has the mint marks on it. This way, a box can be traded without ever looking inside, as its authenticity is guaranteed.
4. “Junk” silver, also known as 90% silver are coins that have been minted prior to 1964 by our government and contain only 90% silver content (and that percent not necessarily .999 pure), there rest being alloy of some kind. These can include Roosevelt dimes, quarters of various types, Franklin half dollars as well as some Kennedy halves, and silver dollars that are not collectible, including Morgan and Peace dollars. This is not exhaustive. Junk silver is typically sold in $1,000 Face Value bags which weigh on the order of about 66 pounds (2,000 1/2 dollars, 4,000 quarters, 10,000 dimes or 1,000 silver dollars). One can of course get smaller quantities, such as a half bag ($500 FV) or a quarter bag ($250 FV). Smaller amounts are probably available, but you won’t get the best pricing. Keep in mind that a “bag” of junk has about 715-720 ounces of actual silver in it. Knowing this, we can do the math. For instance, if I was to buy a bag of junk silver when the price of spot silver is $16/oz. (as an example), that means that the bag will have approximately $11,140 of silver in it. Now, the dealer might quote you $10.50 per $1 of Face Value, so you would know that the cost for a bag would be $10,500, or in other words just slightly lower than spot price of silver. This could be higher—you might get a quote of $12 per $1 FV; in this case you would be paying over spot price per ounce for “junk” and really, a bit expensive in my opinion. That said, however, there is supply and demand factors that come into play here.
If you are looking to buy bullion (I include rounds, coins, bars or “junk” – 90% – silver in this) or collectible coins you should deal with a reputable metals dealer. I have dealt with several over 3–4 decades who have done a good job for me. I will list them below later. This post is only about silver, not gold, which by the way, I believe to be a better overall investment right now than gold because of the gold/silver ratio. Historically, that ratio is about 16:1, where it takes 16 ounces of silver to buy one ounce of gold. Today, the ration is outrageously high, at about 110:1, so the better play by far, is to buy silver if one follows the last 5,000 years of price action.
Product detail for this product:
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Vist our store at: Click here to view Donkeyclothing Fashion LLC
This product belong to nang